Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Goals!!

February is coming to a close it is time to reflect upon our goals. My goals for reorganizing the classroom turned out to be pretty hard to accomplish. Snow days galore stood in my way. I'm happy with the new furniture arrangement and I did manage to organize a lot of paperwork. My goal to exercise more was a complete disaster. I will have to re-evaluate that goal for next month. 

How are your goals going? Do you have pictures or videos for me to post? I know that even with our schedule being off many of you have been doing your personal best. Take a minute and update us on your goals. 

5 comments:

Trinity said...

My Febuary goal went well. My March goal is to keep my room clean.

Anonymous said...

My febuary goal went good! Not realy... I ended up getting my room messy on febuary 3rd and then cleaned it up march 2nd. -Lauren

Ahsaan said...

My March goal is to play less video games.My february goal din't go well.

Paris said...

My Feb. goal wus good

Anonymous said...

I tried very hard to accomplish my February goals and I think I did a good job.

Giovanna

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs